Sri Lanka is an amazing place to go on family vacations. The young and the old alike can enjoy heavenly beaches, adventurous excursions, cultural sites and a lot more.
As parents, you are probably not sure if it’s a good idea to spend your next vacation with children in Sri Lanka. Parents, be assured, Sri Lanka is very safe to travel with kids and the little ones will be delighted. But you will have to follow a few basic safety rules of course!
You can enjoy an activity-filled program in Sri Lanka both children and parents can enjoy together. In Sri Lanka your family can:
- Visit ancient temples and educational museums
- Amaze your children by showing them actual elephants
- Discover tea plantations
- Enjoy wildlife jeep safaris at national parks
- Go on sea excursions to see whales and dolphins
- Relax on beautiful beaches
- Enjoy thrilling tuk tuk rides
The advantages of holidaying in Sri Lanka with your children:
- Exotic cuisine
- Different and exciting modes of transport
- Easy to buy disposable diapers, baby food and pharmaceuticals
- Friendly people who will adore your children
- Be careful when eating spicy food
- Keep children away from stray animals
- Bring sunscreen and mosquito repellent for children
- Don’t forget hats and sunglasses for kids
If you feel like visiting another country, we highly recommend Maldives, a safe and alluring destination for a family holiday. In Maldives, you can sunbathe on white-sand beaches and go snorkeling to see colorful marine life.